I'm back home and want to show you what I found in California! Actually first off, thank you so much to everyone who commented and gave us great suggestions, we found some wonderful shops because of you! We didn't get to do everything though, but I've saved up your recommendations for next time ;)
1. Our last day in Laguna Beach (my birthday) my mother gave me this darling little 1940s brooch, with a baby and mama bird :)
2. An 80s does 20s sailor dress, can't wait for summer to wear it! From Scuda Vintage
3. A pretty little 30s style blouse by French Connection, from Buffalo Exchange in Hillcrest. I've wanted a tie front blouse for a while, but all the ones I find are polyester. So I was pretty excited to find one in light cotton like rayon!
4. An early 50s novelty dress, from Liberty Vintage.
5. A 50s cotton shirtdress from Liberty Vintage (I've worn it three times already!)
6. 40s princess coat from Wear it Again Sam (I know, it's amazing)
7. 30s style sweater by J. Crew from Double Take, Encinitas.
8. Late 30s black wool dress from Flashbacks, Hillcrest.