When I was in school I checked out a great old monogramming book from the art institute library. It had all of these different letters, techniques, detail designs, etc. Of course I don't remember what it was called, and kick myself for not keeping it (they so owe me), so yesterday I decided to try a little from memory. I picked these gloves up at the bins, so they seemed perfect. At first it was a little pathetic, my stitching was too wide and uneven, but with some practice it improved a bit. I'd love to do a post on how to monogram, but I'll have to get a bit better. Meanwhile, I'm off to finish the "R".