I've never done new years resolutions before, but with all that will be happening this year, I'll try and keep myself grounded with these little things.
1. Improve handwriting. Actually take the time to write elegantly, especially with gloves on, that will take practice.
2. Embroider more. Learn new techniques, and improve monogramming.
3. Finish the books I started last year.
4. Make a hat from scratch. I have two hatmaking books that need to be put to use.
5. Do more DIY posts on my blog. They are a lot of fun for me and you!
6. Organize. Clothing, sewing, my purse.